The term ‘Chaise Longue Boutique’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘the company’ refers to Chaise Longue Boutique Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These conditions apply to the sale of goods by Chaise Longue Boutique and can be varied only in writing signed by a Director of the Company. The Laws of England shall apply to this Agreement.
Every effort will be made to supply goods of sound workmanship and quality. No subsequent claims for delivery damage or visible marks can be entertained. Subject as herein contained and except where the goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) all warranties conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In any event we shall not exceed the original value of the goods.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chaise Longue Boutique and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chaise Longue Boutique. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chaise Longue Boutique takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright © Chaise Longue Boutique. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Delivery and Returns
All Chaise Longue Boutique pieces are hand-made in the UK and quality checked at every stage to ensure that they are delivered to you in perfect condition. When your order is delivered by Chaise Longue Boutique, please ensure that your order is checked as soon as it arrives and that it is checked in their presence. If your order is delivered via a courier, please unpack and check your order as soon as possible.
Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to check that the furniture you have ordered fits through your home or work entrance and any stairways.
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order then please contact our customer service department by email or inform the Chaise Longue Boutique delivery staff at the point of delivery. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and will do everything we can to resolve your issue with a positive outcome.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. Our cancellation, refund and return policy complies with the Distance Selling Regulations.
Please note that each piece of furniture is made to order. Therefore an order cannot be cancelled once the piece of furniture has been manufactured.
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with one of our products, we offer a 10 year warranty on our furniture frames. This warranty does not include any damage caused by abuse or general wear and tear from normal use. Nominal collection and redelivery charges may apply.
Commercial warranties are offered on a case by case basis.